Q: my clutch just pop when i shifted...and now the fluid from the reservoir is leaking from the bottom of the transmission...what hap

my clutch is loose it made like a poping noise when i shifted and could shift any more.....i checked the reservoir and it was empty......so i filled it up and started to leaking at the bottom of the transmission...

A hydraulic clutch relies on steel tubing and special seals within a slave cylinder. The steel tubing is subject to corrosion and the seals can leak or blow out. A leak is not a big deal as any of the hydraulic components can be refurbished, or replaced, and new steel tubing (or preferably newer approved material such as Ni-Copp or Cunifer tubing) can be fabricated right at your location to effect the repair. If you desire that this issue be diagnosed and repaired, simply request a clutch inspection and a certified Mechanic will be dispatched right to your location to both diagnose and estimate this for you.

3. my clutch just pop when i shifted...and now the fluid from the reservoir is leaking from the bottom of the transmission...what hap