Q: My clutch has gone in my corsa

The clutch in my corsa has gone...

3. My clutch has gone in my corsa

Q: MY car is shaking and my epc light is on I own a 2008 vw Passat 2.0t

Hi Tristin. Thanks for contacting us tonight. he EPC stands for Electronic Power Control. When this light is activated, it usually indicates a rather serious fuel or ignition system fault. However, with the vehicle vibrating, it could indicate a vacuum...

Q: I have a 2006 dodge caravan and I been smelling gas for about a month but it's not burning alot of gas do you have any idea what i

It is possible that you have a leak in your exhaust system. Many times you will be able to smell gas when the exhaust system has a hole in it. The most common cause of this would be the exhaust...

Q: Bonjour j'ai une voiture vw amarok 2011 2.0 TDI le code de défaut p0087 mes je trouve pas la panne. Merci de votre réponse

Hola. El código P0087 aparece cuando el sistema de combustible ha perdido presión de combustible y el sensor de presión de combustible lo ha recogido. Revise el filtro de combustible, las líneas de combustible para ver si hay una restricción,...