Q: My ck engine light came on & brought car to dealership next am.

Hello Honorio. After bringing my 2008 Honda pilot EXL to the dealership, they informed me that I needed the rear Catalana converter and both oxygen sensors. How do I know that all three need to be replaced?

The evening before when turning the wheel both left and right turns , I heard winding noise. (Unsure if this is related?)

In recent past, I also heard gurgling from the front engine. Mostly upon shutting off the vehicle. (Again, I'm sure if related.)

Upon driving amongst other traffic (typically while stopped at a light) , I occasionally smell fumes but unsure if the smell is actually coming from my vehicle.

Thank you, Mary from Milwaukee

3. My ck engine light came on & brought car to dealership next am.