Q: My check oil light come on and then go right back off, it did that,3 times yesterday.my oil is full.

Check oil light, comes on,then go off, did it 3 times yesterday, my oil is full, we changed the filter about 3 weeks ago.car is not running hot, drives smooth as always,

You should have the oil pressure manually checked with a pressure gauge to make sure the pressure is with in specifications. If the pressure is not correct or erratic then the first thing I would recommend is to make sure the correct oil and filter was used and then have the oil pump replaced. If the pressure is within specifications then replace the oil pressure sending unit. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can come to you to do all the needed tests so you do not drive the vehicle and cause possible engine damage if pressure is low.

• My check oil light come on and then go right back off, it did that,3 times yesterday.my oil is full.