Q: My check fuel filler inlet will not go out !

I have tried to reset plus making sure there's no obstruction in the door ! I also inserted the plastic fuel funnel into the filler spout! Also my " check Engine soon" light came on !! Later""" what can i do to turn off light ? Trying to avoid dealer!

Contrary to popular belief, heading to the dealership to diagnose why a service or check engine light is coming on is no longer as necessary. You can have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a check engine light inspection; so they can download all stored error codes, to determine if an actual problem exists. Once they complete the scan, they can reset these codes once the issue has been resolved.

3. My check fuel filler inlet will not go out !