Q: My CEL comes on for a day goes off for a day whats that mean? 2010 Honda Accord

My CEL light comes on for a day or so then stays off for a few hours up to a day...It's not blinking. I had the o2 senor changed.. I have been told it could be a many of things from sparks to a converter.

Hi there - check for the problem codes that are turning your Check Engine light on first. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a "time-available" basis. There are many conditions that "come and go" with driving cycles, a failing oxygen sensor for example. But, you won’t know for sure until you see what problem codes exist. If you need a mechanic to come to you, I recommend a Check Engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My CEL comes on for a day goes off for a day whats that mean? 2010 Honda Accord