Q: My cars is 2006 hyundai sonata and i want to know that when has to transmission of the filter be changed in these cars?

My cars is 2006 hyundai sonata and i want to know that when has to transmission of the filter be changed in these cars?

Hi there. One of the best resources we have available on our website for car owners like yourself is the scheduled maintenance tool. All you have to do is enter your vehicle’s information and all of your recommended services and maintenance options will be broken down by the manufacturers mileage.

• My cars is 2006 hyundai sonata and i want to know that when has to transmission of the filter be changed in these cars?