Q: My car wont start I was driving along the road I noticed the car just went dead all ignition lights came it went on a push but sam

My car wont start making a clicking noise went dead wen I was driving it but got it going on a push and the same thing happened again

Hi there. When you hear a clicking noise when you turn the ignition key it is due to either a dead battery (one that does not have enough cranking amps) or a failed starter relay or damaged starter. The best way to avoid unnecessary repairs would be to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first; that way they can pinpoint the source of your problems and ensure the right repairs are made.

3. My car wont start I was driving along the road I noticed the car just went dead all ignition lights came it went on a push but sam