Q: My car wont start

My car started over heating my reservoir is always full but after it over heats and i drive it it shuts off but I'm able to turn it on and drive but hardly then it shuts off again and radiator has to be filled up again. I had tow truck bring it home because it completely died and the key got jammed with no power what so ever. Now over night it has power again I filled up radiator with coolant and water but it wont start it does a clack sound and my door locks fluctuate but no start.

That is not a good sign. It sounds like your engine locked up from repeatedly overheating it. You may try turning the crankshaft to determine if the motor is locked up or if the starter is failing. I recommend having the vehicle inspected by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose your starting issue and determine the exact cause of your concern.

3. My car wont start