Q: Q: my car wont start

i ran out of gas and even though i put gas in it , it wont start

3. Q: my car wont start

Q: I just had my tires changed and now my abs light is on

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: Check Engine light coming on after timing belt replacement.

Hi there. Fault P0018 after a timing belt replacement generally indicates that at least 1 cam is off timing, usually by one one tooth if the engine still runs well. The correlation fault is saying that the crankshaft position in...

Q: Battery keeps dying out after the car sits for two days

Hey there. You may have excess current being drawn somewhere in a circuit while the car is not running. A mechanic would use an ammeter to probe various circuits to isolate the problem. As a temporary measure you could install...