Q: My car wont start battery, alternator, and starter has been replaced....lights come on and it turnsover it clicks ...

My car won't start. I've changed the alternator, battery and the starter. The lights come on it turns over and clicks. My grandfather changed a couple light bulbs for me and now it won't start
My car has an automatic transmission. Also just to put out there I guess my key is not the original I guess it originally had a chip key but the one I have had been working perfectly fine

Hi there. In most cases, when the engine clicks over and the starter will engage initially but stops, it’s caused either by a starter or ignition relay that is faulty - or the starter motor is not correctly installed and binding on the flywheel. Before you take your car somewhere to be repaired, it would be a smart idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine what is causing this issue; ensuring that the right repairs will be made.

3. My car wont start battery, alternator, and starter has been replaced....lights come on and it turnsover it clicks ...