Q: My car wont start battery, alternator, and starter has been replaced....lights come on and it turnsover it clicks ...

My car won't start. I've changed the alternator, battery and the starter. The lights come on it turns over and clicks. My grandfather changed a couple light bulbs for me and now it won't start
My car has an automatic transmission. Also just to put out there I guess my key is not the original I guess it originally had a chip key but the one I have had been working perfectly fine

3. My car wont start battery, alternator, and starter has been replaced....lights come on and it turnsover it clicks ...