Q: My car wont shift out of drive but the gear shifter is moving.

I was driving home i pull up in a parking put my car on park and try to take out the key, the key wassnt coming out and thats when i realized my car was still moving so i put the hand brake tried to shift gears back and forth the gear shifter is moving very easily but everytime i release the emergency brake my car starts rolling and i cant start the car either anymore since the car isnt going on park or neutral but my key is now coming out fine? Whats wrong?

3. My car wont shift out of drive but the gear shifter is moving.