Q: My car wont crank after I installed new fuel filter

My fuel filter had a pinhole in the bottom of it so I replaced the fuel filter and now my car wont start at all. It was running fine before I changed it.

You should first make sure the fuel filter is not installed backwards. If it is then turn it around. If filter is in correct then remove it and verify it is clear. You should be able to blow through the new filter. If not then replace the new filter again. As long as you did not do any other work that could cause it not to start then the only thing that can cause it is the fuel filter.

3. My car wont crank after I installed new fuel filter