Q: My Car Won't Turn Over. What Is The Problem?

My Car Stopped Turning Over. There's No Sound When I Turn The Ignition Just A Very Slight Click Sound.

3. My Car Won't Turn Over. What Is The Problem?

Q: AC doesn't work, compressor still works

Hello. If there is no air blowing out of the vents then the compressor is typically not the problem. It is common for the blower motor to fail and cause this as well as the blower resistor. Both of these...

Q: Lights flickering when the throttle is pressed and the turn signal is on.

The issue seems to be with the multi-function switch for the turn signals. The switch is shorting out inside it on the high beam selector which is effecting all of the lights. I recommend replacing the multi-function switch. If you...

Q: Transmission drives forward in reverse.

Claimed by Marvin Sunderland