Q: My car won't turn over and I can't smell my petrol - I have replaced my fuel pump and starter motor

My car wont start and i can't smell the fuel....i have replaced the battery and fuel pump and starter motor and its still the same

Hello - check fuses of course. Still, this issue is probably a higher-level component failure, since both cranking and fuel supply are not working. Most likely failures are the ignition switch, or the alarm system. I would recommend having a car is not starting inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car won't turn over and I can't smell my petrol - I have replaced my fuel pump and starter motor