Q: My car won't turn over and I can't smell my petrol - I have replaced my fuel pump and starter motor

My car wont start and i can't smell the fuel....i have replaced the battery and fuel pump and starter motor and its still the same

Hello - check fuses of course. Still, this issue is probably a higher-level component failure, since both cranking and fuel supply are not working. Most likely failures are the ignition switch, or the alarm system. I would recommend having a car is not starting inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• My car won't turn over and I can't smell my petrol - I have replaced my fuel pump and starter motor