Q: My car won't stop

My car won't start up, it's not the battery because the car lights and radio is still on

3. My car won't stop

Q: i have a 2010 dodge journey sxt and the engine stopped running at 75 mph. now it wants to and does start but touching the acceler

Hi John. You likely have a damaged fuel pump or a faulty fuel pump relay that is the root source of your stalling issues. However, it could also be a faulty mass air flow sensor or other fuel/ignition system component...

Q: I have 2011 dodge avenger 2.4l R/T I have recently put a new battery and alternator in the car but it randomly loses power. I am s

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle is loosing power while it sits and is off, then a parasitic draw would stop it from starting. If you have excess draw while the vehicle is running, you will want...

Q: The mechanic said my son's car is leaking grease. What does this mean and what are the dangers?

Hey there. Your son's car has something called a constant velocity (CV) joint which is essentially the drive axle that transmits power from the transmission to the wheels. These CV joints have rubber boots that surround them to keep dirt...