Q: My car won't stop

My car won't start up, it's not the battery because the car lights and radio is still on

3. My car won't stop

Q: 120K-mile service suggestions

Have an experienced automotive technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect all of the vehicles fluids and note the condition. Your brake fluid must be flushed. The transmission must be drained and refilled with fresh fluid. Do not have the...

Q: Car idles rough with AC on - 2008 dodge avenger

Hello, thank you for writing in. There can be multiple problems with the vehicle causing your issues. First, we need to take a look at the drive belt which sends power to the AC system from the engine. When the...

Q: Check Engine Light is flashing. My truck only starts after 5 seconds - 2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When the Check Engine Light flashes, it means that there is an intermittent problem making the light flash on and off. When the light flashes, it is best to pull off the road and...