Q: My car won't stop

My car won't start up, it's not the battery because the car lights and radio is still on

A: Hi there: If your Dodge Avenger doesn'...

Hi there:

If your Dodge Avenger doesn't crank over, the issue is most likely caused by your starter or the starter relay being broken and needing to be replaced. If the engine cranks over but does not ignite, the issue will be related to the ignition system or the fuel system. Either way, the best way to know for certain is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your home and complete a car is not starting inspection; so they can correctly diagnose the issue and recommend or make the appropriate repairs.