Q: My car won't stop

My car won't start up, it's not the battery because the car lights and radio is still on

3. My car won't stop

Q: Safety belt and airbag warning lights on - 2010 BMW 538xi

The SRS system should have faults read out but based on your description, the seat mat sensor in the passenger is most likely the cause. The seat occupancy sensor is used in both determining air bag deployment and seatbelt pyrotechnic...

Q: Q: Stalling at low speeds and idle.

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...

Q: Q: Engine knocking.

The most common noise like this is the serpentine belt tensioner knocking noise. The belt and tensioner replacement is the most common fix.