Q: My car won't stater

My car Won't stater it say transmission malfunction

3. My car won't stater

Q: Engine malfunction light, reduced engine power, engine powered down

Hi there. There are a lot of things that can cause this on your 2012 BMW M5. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes to see what comes up. If there are not codes then I load test...

Q: Every 500 miles, 'check engine' light comes on and oil has to be added

Hello. It is common for this engine to consume oil as it ages. Typically the oil consumption comes from the valve stem seals. The only way to repair it is with rebuilding the cylinder head. I usually will look into...

Q: I have a 06 Bmw m5 car was parked for 7 months. Started it yesterday and it's saying low engine pressure, noise from lower engine

Hi there. One of the problems with letting a car sit for extended period of time is the fact that the engine will lose a lot of it's lubrication; especially on top of the motor. When you go to start...