Q: My car won't start.

I'm trying to get my emissions test done on my vehicle. One thing that failed, is a cylinder misfire. I changed ALL of the spark plugs. After changing the spark plugs with BOSCH, it won't start. When I put the old ones back in, it starts. Any suggestions?

If you put in another set of spark plugs no matter the brand and the vehicle does not start and put back in the original plugs and engine starts. Without seeing the plugs and comparing i would have to say the plugs were the wrong ones and were too high of resistance. The ignition could not spark through them to make them spark. I would recommend using Motorcraft spark plugs of the correct number.