Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

3. My car won't start up

Q: I'm having a problem with arcing from the plug wires.

The problem you are having is not due to the ignition system but is a result from an improper amount of fuel getting into the cylinders. If your engine is running lean, then it may cause the engine to not...

Q: Car intermittently won't start

Hi there. An intermittent no start condition, can be difficult to diagnose. Replacing the fuel filter would not hurt anything, especially if it hasn't been replaced in the last 30,000 miles. Diagnostic procedures should be performed, at the time of...

Q: My honda starts on the 3rd attempt 90% of the time. The other 10% it may start on the 1st or 2nd. The check engine light is on. I

This may be related to many things such as low fuel pressure, a faulty fuel injector or potentially faulty idle air control valve. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to perform a basic...