Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

Q: Spark plug replacement

The socket size is 5/8 for the spark plug replacement. The spark plug wires should be inspected for dry cracks in the outer cover and also look for small white or black spots on the exterior of the wire indicating...

Q: Car will not start - 2005 Cadillac CTS

Okay, so hopefully you have another vehicle to get around in. The first thing you need to do is get that code scanned. Once you have the code, you should be able to narrow down the possible problems quite a...

Q: Tire blow out and it ripped the wire harness. I replaced the harness and spliced wires but it won't turn over

Check the wiring to what it went to. If the wiring went to a sensor, then check the sensor to see if it was damaged. If the engine is not starting, then the crankshaft sensor could have been damaged. If...