Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

Q: Engine cut while driving, now dont crank.Cant turn it with hand.

Of course, first confirm that the plugs are correct for the engine. The wrong plugs, and/or missing crush washers, can cause interference with the piston. If the plugs are correct, the cause of the mechanical interference can sometimes only be...

Q: There's no spark when the car is in drive

Hello. This sounds like a computer issue. It sounds like there is either a short in the computer that is causing this or you are losing ground or connection at that cylinder. From my experience with Camaro's the computer is...

Q: Clutch Unresponsive

I'm assuming that when you mean the gears are changing properly, you are referring to the gear shifter will go into each gear when the motor is off. Otherwise, if you can get the car in each gear while it...