Q: Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

3. Q: My car won't start up

Q: Q: Engine shaking

Hello, thank you for writing in. One question that needs answering is what are the plugs wet with? While it is most commonly oil, coolant and fuel an also foul the spark plugs. If fuel is the issue, you need...

Q: Difficulty starting 1992 Volvo 740 when the engine warms up

The fuel pressure on your 1992 Volvo 749 should be checked to make sure it is within proper specifications. If there is a clog or malfunction in the fuel system, the car may experience a poor running situation or may...

Q: I have a 2004 Mercedes Benz E320. Car will not start. No crank either. Battery checked out fine.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I think your best bet would be to have a technician check the vehicle. The shifter issue may be either the brake light switch, or the transmission control module. It can all me related to...