Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

Q: Hesitation when accelerating.

You may have spark plug wires that are damaged or the plug you put in got damaged while putting it in the hole. If you accidentally closed the plug gap then the plug will cause a misfire. I recommend removing...

Q: Still no spark, replaced crankshaft position sensor 2002 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello - for a "no spark condition", I would check for problem codes first, whether the Check Engine Light is on or not. Any saved codes, whether transient, or permanent, could be very helpful with this diagnosis. I would suspect,...

Q: Car wont start, doesnt attempt to turn over.

It is very possible that your starter relay could be the issue. I would of course recommend that this is done by a professional, but you can try to jump the two electrical points on the starter relay with a...