Q: Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

3. Q: My car won't start up

Q: Q: My car won't start

Hi there, from the symptoms you have described, it sounds more like a fuel issue. Either the fuel pump is failing and not pumping enough fuel into the engine, or some component such as a coolant temp sensor or fuel...

Q: washed #8 cylinder

A washed cylinder indicates there has been a large amount of unburned fuel introduced into the cylinder. This usually is a result of a no spark condition which will not ignite the fuel in that cylinder. If this is indeed...

Q: Car won't start and anti-theft alarm goes off when I try to jump it

If the battery is less than 4 years old, have it load tested. It will have to be fully charged, though, in order for a load test to be reliable. In your circumstance, if the battery is more than 4...