Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

Q: My car takes forever to start

The charging system consists of a battery, starter and alternator. The battery supplies power to the starter, turning the engine over. Once the engine is running, the alternator keeps the battery charged. A dying battery can be due to age...

Q: No spark to coil and module

There are a number of issues that may cause an ignition system to not produce spark. A bad crankshaft position (CKP) sensor (on engines that do not have a distributor), or broken, loose or corroded wires from the sensor...

Q: No start and no crank.

Hi there. Check the wiring from the starter to the ignition switch. There is a loose wire or a break in the wiring that connects the starter solenoid to the starter relay. Make sure that all of the wires on...