Q: Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

3. Q: My car won't start up

Q: Engine cut while driving, now dont crank.Cant turn it with hand.

Of course, first confirm that the plugs are correct for the engine. The wrong plugs, and/or missing crush washers, can cause interference with the piston. If the plugs are correct, the cause of the mechanical interference can sometimes only be...

Q: Q: Engine getting no spark

Hi. Is there any power coming from the top of the distributor? The ignition coil itself may not be firing correctly and should be inspected. The coil is controlled by the ECU which does have the possibility of crashing as...

Q: car won't start and keeps showing error code P0129.

With a reoccurring code such as this, after replacing the sensor, it is time to test the wiring harness and connector at the sensor. The orange wire should have 5V. This would be the 5 volt reference. The black and...