Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

Q: Spark plug blew out

Spark plugs blowing out are not uncommon for that specific year and engine of the vehicle. When a spark plug blows out, usually the threads need to be repaired, or replaced, and a new spark plug installed. This job may...

Q: Trouble starting 2007 Nissan Sentra

Hi there. You would need to test the fuel pressure to make sure it is producing enough pressure. Check spark to the spark plugs to see if it is a strong spark, and check the injectors to make sure they...

Q: Car won't start or make any noise when the key turns over, but the battery has power because all my lights and radio is working.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This issue is most likely due to the starter. If the battery has full power, the starter is most likely receiving full power. If the starter is not working but it is receiving full power...