Q: Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

3. Q: My car won't start up

Q: My car is skipping - do I need new spark plug wires?

Old or faulty spark plug wires can definitely be a cause for the engine to misfire, however there are numerous other reasons that may also cause this to happen. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue...

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hello. If you are able to "turn over" the engine (using, say, the starter motor) but the distributor rotor is stationary, that means the gear on the distributor shaft is sheared off. However, you are also indicating that the battery...

Q: Q: Car won't start

You will need to have the computer tested to see if your computer is storing a possible code, and then the code will give more information about finding the problem. You can then monitor the data to see if the...