Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

3. My car won't start up

Q: I already have spark plugs, do I need to buy the coil as well?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Unless a coil has failed, it usually will not need to be replaced when doing the plugs.

Q: There's no spark when the car is in drive

Hello. This sounds like a computer issue. It sounds like there is either a short in the computer that is causing this or you are losing ground or connection at that cylinder. From my experience with Camaro's the computer is...

Q: My car dont start

Without knowing what the symptoms are, it would be tough to guess at what is going on. There are a lot of possible causes for a vehicle to not start, knowing where to start looking really depends on what the...