Q: My car won't start up

I have a Acura 3.2 tl type s it won't start up I tried to jump it but it was acting like it did not want to start up how can I start it up

Q: Engine misfiring p0300 code

Hello there, many faults will cause a random misfire in your 2004 Chevrolet Classic. Replacing the spark plugs is the first step so it's great you have taken care of that already. A few other faults will cause cause a...

Q: Opinion about Alfa Romeo 146

Fun to drive, not to fix. I'm assuming you are in Europe because they don't have those things here in the United States. In Europe, it is easy to get parts for them. But here in the United States, Fiat's...

Q: I cannot find the neutral safety switch. Where is it?

The neutral safety switch on this transmission is called a transmission range sensor. The sensor is located on the right front of the transmission looking from the front of the vehicle. The connector should have an 8 pin connector on...