Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: Hi Robert, i have a BMW 325i 2004, what could it be? do i need the motor replaced or the regulator

If the window is "moving", but just off the track, the issue is probably binding in the in door mechanism, track, and/or regulator. That could be alignment or lubrication related or there could be rust, dirt and corrosion in the...

Q: Why is my battery constantly dying?

This may be related to the size of the battery simply not having the proper amount of cranking amps to turn your engine over when trying to start the vehicle. I would recommend starting with installing the correct size battery....

Q: How do I bypass the heater core?

There are two hoses that go to the heater core on the firewall, these two hoses would need to be hooked together. This is the only way to bypass the heater. If you need some assistance with this, consider enlisting...