Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: Service light on, high temperature, heat off

The only way to gain insight as to what happened it to retrieve the diagnostic trouble codes associated with the Check Engine Light. Even if the Check Engine Light is not on anymore, you may be able to retrieve history...

Q: Vehicle running rough and stalling

If the vehicle has not run right since the tune-up was performed, then they may have left a vacuum line loose or maybe something else. Do you have any warning lights on? Ignition coils are common failures on these vehicles....

Q: How do I lock the doors?

To protect your truck, the doors may be locked. This not only protects your vehicle, but your belongings as well. To lock the doors. Locate the power door lock Switch on the door of your vehicle. Press the left...