Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

3. My car won't start in the morning

Q: When i change a/c temperature pass 3. The truck shakes, idles and shuts off.

Hi there. Shaking with the a/c on can be caused by a number of reasons. The a/c compressor puts a lot of strain on the engine because the compressor is similar to being a small engine itself. When the a/c...

Q: Car runs for 5 miles and loses power. 1998 Lincoln Navigator

Hello - first task is to read the problem codes that are turning on the Check Engine light. If the engine is really overheating, the problem could be a stuck closed thermostat, or a blown head gasket. It is also...

Q: Car won't start in the morning, but it starts perfectly throughout the day. 2005 Ford Focus

It sounds like your engine does not have fuel pressure held up to the injectors overnight. The fuel pressure is leaking down due to a bad fuel pump check valve, or the fuel pressure regulator is leaking down the pressure....