Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: is the 233.00 quote for both valve cover gaskets

Hi there. If you've recently received a price quote for this service from YourMechanic.com, I would reply directly to the email you received as this forum is for mechanical service and repair advice. I will forward your inquiry to our...

Q: Parking brake, ABS and traction control lights are all on

Hi There, It sounds like you are correct in that the lights may be on due to one or more faulty sensors. It is hard to say how many. It only takes one of them not working properly to set...

Q: How do the side air bags work?

Your car has front air bags for both the driver and passenger, but it also includes side air bags. They’re located in the outside of the seatback and are designed to deploy in certain situations. Here’s what you need to...