Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: Hi there i have a ford focus 2004 which has a slight knock when i tilt it left or right what could this be please

When you turn the steering wheel and you occasionally hear a knocking sound, it can be caused by multiple components. Some of the more common components include the wheel bearings, power steering box, tie rods, CV joints or strut mounts....

Q: Right wind windshield wiper does not move while left one does.

The right windshield wiper arm is connected to the left wiper arm and transmission for the wiper motor. The most likely cause of the wiper arm not moving is the arm linkage came disconnected and will need to be reconnected...

Q: How does the electronic stability control system work?

Your car offers a number of different features designed to help make driving safer, including the electronic stability control (ESC) system. The ESC system is automatic, so you don’t need to do anything to activate it. It turns on when...