Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: Air conditioning out

By far, the most common cause of this is low refrigerant. If the refrigerant is low then this will occur. This happens over time as the refrigerant will slowly leak out. A mechanic would start by checking the pressures in...

Q: P0191 code coming on - I already changed the fuel pump, fuel pressure sensor, and driver fuel module

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure on the rail with the engine off and the key on, with the engine running at idle, and the engine running at 2000 rpm. If the fuel pressure is greater than 35 psi, then...

Q: I replaced the battery, alternator, did a tune up and changed the fuel filter. The truck still has trouble starting

A hard start or stall after starting is most likely caused by a fuel pump that is not holding pressure up to the fuel injectors after you shut off the engine. The fuel pressure should be tested to verify the...