Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: Wont stay running.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When diagnosing a stall or lack of power, always start with the simple components. If you have not already, check for proper spark and fuel. You can check the signal to the spark at...

Q: Popping noise when I turn my 1999 ford expedition

This sounds like you may have wheel bearings that are going out. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface of the rollers...

Q: Window glue on track

Much of the door, from the interior side, has to be disassembled to diagnose and repair the failure you are describing. The cause should be determined so that the fault is not repeated. The appropriate service to request is window...