Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

Q: Compressor shaft seal leak

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Put a manifold set (A/C gauge set) on the A/C ports and check the system when it is running on high A/C. Look to see what the pressures are on the high side and...

Q: squealing, losing power

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it sounds like you may have some sort of mechanical failure. A squealing sound can be caused by many things, but none really that should cause your vehicle to lose power, unless the sound...

Q: Transmission slips in reverse

Hi There, If your overdrive light is blinking (like a turn signal or hazard light), it is indicating that there is a problem with your car’s transmission. It could be the shift solenoid or possibly the speed or range sensors,...