Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

3. My car won't start in the morning

Q: How to turn reverse beep off

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When it comes to removing the beep for letting the driver know that the transmission is in reverse, the timing for removing the beep is crucial. Press on the brake an hold it. Press...

Q: Power lock won't lock or unlock doors

Hello. If your locks are working with all of the other buttons and not the buttons on the main switch, then the problem is typically the master switch assembly itself. I would typically take the door panel off and test...

Q: Where is the internal transmission filter located on a 2005 Ford 500

This transmission has a filter screen and no need to replace it in normal services. If the screen gets clogged then the transmission may need to have major repair or replacement.