Q: Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

3. Q: My car won't start in the morning

Q: P0442-EVAP System leak detected

Hi. The evaporative emissions (EVAP) system is used to prevent fuel vapor from escaping into the atmosphere. Code P0442 stands for EVAP system small leak detected. The cause of this code can be difficult to diagnose. It could be triggered...

Q: I have a ford expedition and accidentally drove it in 2nd gear on highway over 45mph for about 5minutes any damage to the tranny?

Hi Brandon. In an older vehicle like your 2000 Ford Expedition, inner transmission seals and gaskets are fairly worn in general. Driving in second gear in an automatic transmission up to speeds of 45 could have possibly damaged inner components...

Q: Heard a pop under hood while driving and my car suddenly started running hot.

The first thing I would do is to open the hood and do a visual inspection. Look for a broken drive belt, or something else broken like a pulley or presence of fluid leaks. The loud pop and overheating symptoms...