Q: Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

3. Q: My car won't start in the morning

Q: Will putting a different tire size cause my car to shake or my tires to wear out quick and uneven?

Hi there. The engineers that design vehicles do so by making sure each part is precisely sized to match others - so the vehicle operates safe and efficiently. This includes the wheel and tire overall width and circumference. What you're...

Q: Why does my truck only go forward? I changed the shift solenoid and other sensor on the transmission.

Check the sensors and make sure that the harnesses are plugged into the right sensors. If the wiring is correct, then the shifter to the transmission may not be hooked up properly causing the transmission to stay in a forward...

Q: Car sitting low due to snow weight.

I am from the deep south and do not see any snow, but have been in areas of heavy snow in my career. My first thought would be that the vehicle rear springs were subjected to being compressed for a...