Q: Q: My car won't start in the morning

My car won't start after is been sitting for a while

3. Q: My car won't start in the morning

Q: Jerks while going up hill or between 40-60 mph.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a misfire in a cylinder causing the jerking or surging reaction you are describing. This is common with this generation of Ford F150's and is many times caused by a faulty coil...

Q: Loud rattling coming from underneath the vehicle

This could be caused by a loose lower cover plate. Trucks have a metal plate that protects the underside of the engine from debris. This plate is often removed for repairs and sometimes not all the bolts will be present...

Q: Q: Driver door won't open from inside or outside.

Hello. If the door will not open, then the issue may be the latch, but it may also be the linkage that connects the handles to the latch. You will need to access the inside of the door panel to...