Q: My car won't start from the ignition but It started from the starter.

My car won't start from the ignition no anti theft lift is on I tried starting it from the starter and it cranked in seconds it makes no noise whenever I turn the key over everything comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The ignition wiring from the ignition switch to the starter is either loose or burned. Check the starter ignition small wire and see if there is a voltage present when the ignition switch is turned to start position. If there is no voltage, then check for resistance on the wire. If there is no resistance, then either the wire is burned or the ignition switch has failed. If you need further assistance with your starting system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My car won't start from the ignition but It started from the starter.