Q: My car won't start

I bought my car from a private party. There was no problem, I drive it to my home. Then the next day I accidentally put Hazard lights on and the battery drained. With my uncle's car I jump start it and take it out of garage and parked on the driveway. The next day I start the car, it was working later on the same day I tried to start it but it just crank. Then the lights on my dash start to dim I don't know what's going on.?

Hi there, It sounds like your battery is now "flat" - no charge ("lights on my dash start to dim"). The security system has probably invoked the "immobilizer" as well, the portion of the security system that detects what it thinks is a battery swap, and shuts down the engine. Get the battery charged, then go through the security reset for a battery swap procedure. This consists of closing all doors, locking the car with the key from the driver door. Re-opening the driver door with a key, then starting the engine with key. If the problem persists, consider making an appointment with YourMechanic to inspect your dead battery

3. My car won't start