Q: My car won't start.

I was driving and my car just turn off. I change the fuel pump a couple months ago. And I don't really know what it could be. When I turn the key it sounds like it wants to start but then it just doesn't.

A: There are a few things to check before this...

There are a few things to check before this diagnosis can be done. The engine will need to be checked for fuel pressure and spark. Once this is done, a the computer needs to be scanned for any trouble codes. Once these step are done the no start can be diagnosed accurately.

If you need help with these checks, get some help from a certified mechanic who can perform these checks and fix your starting problem accordingly.