Q: Q: My car won't start

My car want start I turn the key the lights the radio everything cuts on but the car itself

3. Q: My car won't start

Q: How do I pair a phone?

Before using your phone with your car’s Bluetooth system, you’ll need to pair your phone. Pairing your phone is a simple process that only takes a few minutes: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone,...

Q: How Do I Know if the Problem Is the Alternator or the Battery

When your vehicle's engine will not turn over or the Battery Light comes on in the dash, how do you know if it is caused by a defective battery or alternator? This article will help explain how each component works...

Q: How long can I postpone replacing leaking A/C compressor

There really is not a time limit. Once most of the refrigerant has leaked out of the system, the compressor will not turn on. There is nothing you can do to turn the compressor on from inside the car. At...