Q: Q: Battery?

My car won't start, battery is new, sat about month now says battery is dead and won't start

Q: Engine swap. And it doesn't start!! 2005 Dodge Ram 1500

Hello - engine swaps always seem harder than they should be! In your case, a "no start" condition, being skeptical of the crankshaft position sensor (CPS) is a good idea, and easy to check. If there is no spark at...

Q: Car wont start after replacing timing belt but I know timing is spot on. What could it be?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Well if the car ran before you did the timing belt, but now doesn't run after, I am or course going to say that the likely scenario is that the timing is off. Make...

Q: My truck has the trouble code P0700, what does it mean?

If you have downloaded Diagnostic Trouble Code P0700, that means a fault has been detected in one or more of the following transmission components: the transmission control module, the transmission valve body, the shift solenoid(s), and/or the wiring harness that...