Q: My car won’t start after riding in a puddle by accident

I put in a new starter today but the car still won’t start

3. My car won’t start after riding in a puddle by accident

Q: 2014 Juke . While driving,abs light, brake and car swerving light comes on together, car jerks, and grind noise come from brakes

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your wheel bearings. I would recommend having your wheel bearings inspected by a qualified professional to determine if they are functioning properly. Oftentimes when wheel bearings have failed you...

Q: Sir my car is Chevrolet aveo uva, some times car engine is off when break suddenly

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate and eventually stall. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that...

Q: My gas cap light keeps coming on. It won't click when I turn it, so I bought a new cap. New cap won't click closed either. What co

If you need a gas cap, especially if you are trying to resolve what you believe might be a cap related fault, use an OEM (dealer supplied) cap. Using a genuine OEM cap of the design supplied when the car...