Q: My car won’t start after riding in a puddle by accident

I put in a new starter today but the car still won’t start

3. My car won’t start after riding in a puddle by accident

Q: Where is the blower motor for a 2014 ford fpcus. Its making a really bad humming sound when i turn on the heay or a/c in the car.

The blower motor is normally located under or behind the glove box. There may be some trim coverings that need to be removed in order to gain access to the blower motor. Once this has been done the blower motor...

Q: Rough idling & engine light flashing

Hi Kate. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I've been there and done the whole broke student working their way through school and completely understand the frustration. In fact, my daughter is in a similar boat. In regards to the issue...

Q: Rpm spike and engine rattle

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle seems to be having a shifting issue. A rattling noise is a bad sign that something has broken off inside of the engine or transmission that is disabling it from shifting correctly....