Q: My car won’t start after riding in a puddle by accident

I put in a new starter today but the car still won’t start

3. My car won’t start after riding in a puddle by accident

Q: Transmission needs new clutch assembly will I damage the transmission further driving on it until the dealer gets the new part

If the dealer needs to overhaul the transmission for a bad or broken clutch, you may do additional damage driving it before they get to the repair. My suggestion is to ask the service center that will be doing the...

Q: Q: Engine oil leak

Hello! There are several seals that are likely leaking on a vehicle of that particular age, such as the valve cover gasket, tube seals, distributor seal, crank seal, or camshaft seal. The leaking of one seal will commonly drain down...

Q: My trunk wont close on my 2004 hyundai accent

Hi My. Trunks are one of the simpler components of a vehicle, but just like any other mechanical part, they can malfunction. Some of the common causes would include a trunk latch that is stuck and will not engage, the...