Q: My car won't idle

Ok my car doesn't idle the motor is a ca20e it only idles without the airflow sensor on the pipe but it still hooked up it still drives but I have to rev so it doesnt turn off

Hi There, It sounds like your mass air flow sensor may be dirty or faulty. If the motor only idles with it unplugged or removed, this suggests that it may be sending an incorrect signal to the ECU causing incorrect adjustments to be made to the fuel injection system. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.