Q: My car won't go into park . it starts in nutruel

I just put new starter in and I can't get it into park i have to start car in nutruel

3. My car won't go into park . it starts in nutruel

Q: Q: Windshield wipers stopped working.

I would recommend that you seek help from a certified mechanic to diagnose why your wipers are not working. He will have the necessary test equipment to check the electronics of the wiper system. He will be able to determine...

Q: When I drive my car, I hear a sound like something is rattling under my 2014 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there. If the noise only occurs when moving and it changes when you turn then it is one of a few things. Most of the time this is caused by a loose exhaust heat shield. I have seen these...

Q: I've been having issue with smoke coming out my exhaust now it's smoking from my converter

Your exhaust can get to over 500 degrees F. It should not be touched by hand or can cause burns. You should check to see if the coolant or engine oil is getting low to see if the engine has...