Q: My car won't go into park . it starts in nutruel

I just put new starter in and I can't get it into park i have to start car in nutruel

3. My car won't go into park . it starts in nutruel

Q: Fuel gauge not working correctly

Hello, it sounds like the sending unit in the tank is bad. The only way to repair it is to replace the fuel pump assembly in the fuel tank. I would recommend having a technician come out and replace the...

Q: How much to flush the ac system

Hi Short, Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the AC flush for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor. To verify...

Q: No spark after head gasket replaced and timing and water pump fixed

Check all the ignition system primary circuit electrical connections to the distributor and test the coil and the distributor. Be sure all electrical connections were restored and are secure. It is possible that an electrical connector was just left disconnected,...