Q: My car won't go into park . it starts in nutruel

I just put new starter in and I can't get it into park i have to start car in nutruel

3. My car won't go into park . it starts in nutruel

Q: Slow Acceleration of Vehicle after start up

Hi there. That check engine light is probably the warning that something is afoul and creating your concern. There are more than likely codes and data stored to aid in the diagnosing of the concern. Remember that codes are not...

Q: I have a 1997 Mazda Miata with an automatic transmission. I recently had new timing belt, pully and timing belt covers installed.

Hi there. One of the most common problems that occurs when major repairs is that often a minor component is disconnected and not properly installed. The symptoms you are describing are common with a vacuum leak. An engine requires a...

Q: What exhaust would work on my 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer and make it sound much louder and meaner

Hello. There are a lot of options out there so it is important that you listen to the sounds of the exhaust systems on cars online. Most manufacturers post videos of their exhaust systems on multiple vehicles to give you...