Q: My car won't crank or turn over

Car died seen little smoke come from fuse box no power to Windows /wipers ./sunroof /a.c../turn signal .. I gets power to the above when I plug in radio harness and connect yellow wire to black wire please help

A: Hello. If you are getting some smoke from t...

Hello. If you are getting some smoke from the fuse box then it is possible that one of the main fuses blew or that there is a short in the wiring under the fuse box. I would typically take a voltage meter and check the power going to the fuse box and then check the power to each fuse. From the explanation you are giving it sounds like you have a serious electrical issue going on here. If you are planning on having this electrical problem looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose what is going on with the electrical system.