Q: Q: My car will turn over but will not start

I go to start my car it turns over the lights come on but it will not start

3. Q: My car will turn over but will not start

Q: how much would a average tune up b for my Mercedes c280 2000

Hi there. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a "tune-up" anymore. However, there is scheduled maintenance that has a list provided in the owner's manual or on repair sites such as ALLDATA, MITCHELL, etc..... There should be a list...

Q: My truck been running hot for a couple months now I change the water pump and thermostat even the fan clutch but last week a hole

Hello. I will be glad to help you with your 2007 Dodge Nitro. If you have already changed the water pump and thermostat, one obvious thing to check is whether the radiator is blocked (internally or externally) or you have...

Q: Troubleshooting the fuel pump

Hello - qualified "yes" on this. The fuel pump should run for at least a second or two to pressurize the fuel system. I recommend double-checking fuses for the fuel pump and the engine management computer, the fuel pump relay...