Q: Q: My car will turn over but will not start

I go to start my car it turns over the lights come on but it will not start

3. Q: My car will turn over but will not start

Q: The vehicle is jerking and not firing and the plug number 4 is soaked with oil.

Hi there. When a spark plug has excessive oil on the plug, then there is excessive oil getting into the cylinder. This will foul out the spark plug and cause a misfire. The misfire is causing the engine to be...

Q: Engine codes detected were P0016 P0017 and P0174.

The codes P0016 and P0017 are related to the crankshaft location and the camshaft location. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if its plugged in. If the wiring harness is in good shape and the wires are plugged in,...

Q: Stuck in second gear

The vehicle speed sensor may be malfunctioning and causing the transmission not to shift. The computer will need to have the codes retrieved. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and test the vehicle...