Q: Q: My car will turn over but will not start

I go to start my car it turns over the lights come on but it will not start

3. Q: My car will turn over but will not start

Q: Mercedes-Benz e320 won't go in first gear

Hi there. Typically when the transmission will not shift out of first gear it is due to either an obstruction of transmission fluid in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission or a shift sensor / torque converter problem. If you...

Q: Q: Engine light

You will need to have Check Engine Light tested and diagnosed to see what the code is. You may be having a cooling fan issue or some other problem that is causing the light to illuminate and the A/C to...

Q: is the ecm the problem if battery light is on and the alternator isn't bad

This is likely a sign of a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. In your case, it sounds like the voltage output from the alternator may be much too...