Q: My car will switch in every other gear but drive

My car will not go in drive but it goes in every other gear

3. My car will switch in every other gear but drive

Q: Q: No spark from ignition coil

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Ford Thunderbird. You need to check the ignition coil for power at the red wire with the key in the ignition in the on position. Use a test light and probe...

Q: Truck runs rough with hesitation.

There are many issues that could cause your truck to run rough. If the check engine light is on (which it most likely is) retrieving the diagnostic trouble codes will provide a place to start diagnosis. A certified technician, such...

Q: Check engine light came on, stayed 2-3 days, then went off.

If the check engine light is off, the engine operating temperature is fully within the normal range (not too cold and not too hot) and there are no outward signs of engine malfunction, you need do nothing at this time....