Q: My car will switch in every other gear but drive

My car will not go in drive but it goes in every other gear

3. My car will switch in every other gear but drive

Q: high pitched noise while accelerating

Hello, and thank you for writing in. There are a tremendous amount of reasons a vehicle will make excess noise while accelerating. If you think it sounds mechanical, metal on metal, then you may want to look into the transmission....

Q: 2007 ford f 150 high beams work but when switched to low beams passenger side doesn't work

You need to check fuse numbers 23 and 25 in the fuse box inside right kick panel for a blown fuse and power to fuses with headlights on? If fuse is bad then replace and see if light now works?...

Q: Trying to swap a 3800 series 2 motor from an 03 impala to an 04 Bonneville will it work

Hi there. You might want to consult with a local engine swap mechanic on this one. Since we don't offer this service to our customers, we try to stay away from giving definitive answers on whether or not engine swaps...