Q: My car will switch in every other gear but drive

My car will not go in drive but it goes in every other gear

3. My car will switch in every other gear but drive

Q: I have a 2006 Dodge Caravan and it won't start or crank. The dashboard shows the engine and oil pressure lights.

Turn the key to the on position and look to see if the theft light comes on and then goes out after a couple seconds? If it stays on then you have a problem in the theft system or the...

Q: Q: Head gasket or not?

If it is confirmed (i.e., no false positive) that exhaust gas is present in the coolant, that means one of three things: the head gasket is leaking, the head has a crack in it (not unusual) or the block is...

Q: Lights went out while driving

If fuses and relays are good, there are other possible causes. The ignition switch may have failed internally. If the circuitry inside the electrical portion of the ignition switch has a break or short, it can cut power to the...