Q: Q: Shaking

My car wont move and it turns on and runs but the motor shakes alot and i was told a valve is bad on it but wanted to make sure

Q: Can I replace my headlight lens?

No, the assemblies are sealed units with vents. The lens is not available separately. Your low beam headlights are Xenon bulbs, also called HID. That might be the reason they are pricey. Your car is a rebadged version of the...

Q: I'm having transmission problems with my 2011 Chevy Equinox. When I turn the car on the odometer starts at a 2.

The slow acceleration that you are describing could be engine or transmission related. If the vehicle is not shifting at the correct shift points, and consequently engine RPM's go way up (to 4,000-5,000 RPM) as it is stuck in a...

Q: My car wouldn't revv above 3 rpm and when in motion, it doesn't exceed 2 rpm, as such, it doesn't select gear properly. The car

Hi there. To be honest, this problem could be caused by multiple fuel system or ignition system components. Some common reasons that an engine won't accelerate properly include dirty EGR valve, mass air flow sensors, or clogged fuel injectors /...