Q: Q: Shaking

My car wont move and it turns on and runs but the motor shakes alot and i was told a valve is bad on it but wanted to make sure

Q: I'm smelling gas after I drive everytime

I did not seem to find any technical bulletins for this issue. I would first recommend not driving the vehicle until you have the system checked to see what kind of fuel leak or vapor leak you are having. If...

Q: Need to know how to replace oil pan gasket

With vehicles that require the engine to be raised with the oil pan replacement, it can be much more complicated than one that does not require lifting. Many times, other items have to be removed before the engine can be...

Q: Car jumps when switching gears

The issue you are getting is not a common problem and the vehicle would have to be checked to see whether the problem is a broken motor or transmission mount, or if the transmission is shifting erratically. You do not...