Q: My car will run but stall out randomly.

My truck will start and then will stall out, I lose my break power, steering and gas pedal is unresponsive. All my electronics are still working too.

I can get it to turnover afterwards, sometimes it will start but other times it wont. I don't have any codes popping up either.

The fuel pump is going to most likely be the cause of the no start and stalling. You may also have problem with the fuel supply module if your truck is equipped with the flex fuel control module. You will need to have the fuel pressure tested when the engine stalls to verify the fuel pump has failed.