Q: My car will not turn over. I have a new starter and new battery replace yesterday but still wont start

I have replaced my starter and battery. The inside of the car would come on but as soon as i try to turn it over everything shuts off completely. I was told my battery was bad so i replaced it yesterday. Im not sure whats wrong with my truck but i need some help asap.

If the starter and battery are new, and the battery is 100% charged, you probably have a large voltage drop (due to high resistance bad connections or a device fault) somewhere in the starting circuit. The starter circuit (wiring, switches, relay, etc.) will have to be diagnosed. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic - starting circuit and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car will not turn over. I have a new starter and new battery replace yesterday but still wont start