Q: My car will not start - 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

My car will not start w/ no turnover. I also tried to use my remote to unlock my car and the remote would not even open the door. When attempted to start the car there was no noise, no effort to start from the car.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle not turning over and remote not unlocking the door may just be a failing battery. Sometimes a battery will fail without warning or symptoms. It could also be a poor battery terminal connection corroded or loose. To verify the problem and have it fixed, I recommend having a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your starting problem so that this can be taken care of.

3. My car will not start - 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee