Q: Car will not move forward 1998 Toyota Camry

My car will not move forward. Its does every other gear just fine

3. Car will not move forward 1998 Toyota Camry

Q: My car leaked all of the oil from the oil filter and now it's making a loud thumping noise - did the engine pop ?

Hi there: It's really difficult to tell you for certain what's wrong with your Saturn without completing a visual inspection. However, if you had to add half of a gallon of oil, that's not a good indication that internal components...

Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

Hi there: AC problems always seem to pop up when it's hot outside and we can least afford the problem. Based on what you're describing, the air conditioner problem with your Chevy K1500 AC system might simply be caused by...

Q: What is the cost to have an engine replaced? How many hours labor? 2001 Toyota Prius

Hello - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. Thanks for thinking of us however!