Q: Car will not move forward 1998 Toyota Camry

My car will not move forward. Its does every other gear just fine

Hi there - the symptoms suggest a failed forward drum/clutch pack, since you still have reverse function. Check fluid level and quality (pink, semi-clear and doesn’t smell burned), but it is unlikely to be a "simple" fix. I recommend a transmission inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car will not move forward 1998 Toyota Camry