Q: Car will not move forward 1998 Toyota Camry

My car will not move forward. Its does every other gear just fine

Hi there - the symptoms suggest a failed forward drum/clutch pack, since you still have reverse function. Check fluid level and quality (pink, semi-clear and doesn’t smell burned), but it is unlikely to be a "simple" fix. I recommend a transmission inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.