Q: Q: No Heat

Cold spell came thru.....tried to use heater and every setting blows cold air....car has been running fine....has Not over heated...please help

Q: is it safe to keep driving my car with a blown ac compressor

Hi! It is most likely OK to operate your vehicle even thought the a/c compressor has failed. However there are a couple things to be aware of. As long as the compressor pulley is rotating smoothly, without wobble or noise,...

Q: Does a new ECM for this year make model need to be flashed in order to drive the vehicle? 2004 Ford Focus

Yes, a new ECM will have to flashed before you can even start your vehicle. The "flashing" or programming of the ECM will require your VIN number to the supplier, who should be updating the most current software for your...

Q: HI I was driving home today and noticed while I was at a traffic light my oil light started to flicker.

Engine oil pressure may be below the requirement at idle. To determine that, temporarily install an external pressure gauge and verify that you have at least 5 PSI at idle, although you should compare against the pressure specification set forth...