Q: My car will go into drive do but when I put my car in reverse it will not move

My car drives forward fine but won't move in reverse why is that

It sounds like you may have low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. Since automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears, every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. This type of problem is amplified any time the transmission is low on fluid creating a drop in hydraulic pressure. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car will go into drive do but when I put my car in reverse it will not move