Q: My car was wrecked on the 10th in the front end and it now runs hot today was the first day it smoked from the hood. What is it?

My car was wrecked on the 10th of this month in the front end. It began running hot. It goes from hot to cold as I drive it even short distance. Today I drove it 7 miles and it smoked for the first time. What could be the issue?

You should have the cooling system checked for proper operation. Your cooling fan or its control circuit may have been damaged in the accident. It may not b coming on and cooling the engine.

3. My car was wrecked on the 10th in the front end and it now runs hot today was the first day it smoked from the hood. What is it?