Q: My car was overheating, it stopped and will no longer start. I checked the oil and it doesn't look like chocolate milk. What else?

Car overheated so I stopped to add water. It never started back up after that. Was told it could be a head gasket but my oil doesn't look like chocolate milk. My car never smoked or any other sign of a head gasket besides fluid leakage.

3. My car was overheating, it stopped and will no longer start. I checked the oil and it doesn't look like chocolate milk. What else?