Q: My car was just pumped full and travels less than 1.8 km. The fuel meter bar starts to drop one bar - 2006 Honda Civic 1.8L

My car honda civic 2006 fd1 1.8 just pump full tank but after travel only 1.8km the fuel meter bar start to drop What happen.

It’s possible that your car was on an angle when you refueled the car and did not get it filled totally. Once your car leveled out there was still room for more fuel. If you want to test it then just stop at another fuel station and make sure the car is level or angled away from pump a little. Once you filled it again then recheck the fuel level after a few miles down the road again. You most likely will find it will register okay now.

3. My car was just pumped full and travels less than 1.8 km. The fuel meter bar starts to drop one bar - 2006 Honda Civic 1.8L