Q: Q: My car want start

I had problems with my car cutting off so a took it to get the battery and alternator checked they said both of them was bad so I change them. My car ran for about a week then I heard a noise coming from my engine and days later my car would start. I have had mechanic's tell me change my oil, change my gas, blown head casket , blown engine now he said I need a camshaft position sensor
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there:

If your car hasn’t overheated, you can probably cross off blown head gasket off that list of possible reasons. In regards to the crankshaft position sensor, that is a realistic "guess", however, you can eliminate the guess work by simply having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Q: My car want start