Q: My car want go drive but will go in reverse and shift in 1 or2 and drive some, so what could it be.

It want go in drive but will go in reverse or if I shift it in 1 or 2 it will go

This is an internal transmission problem with the valve body or the 1-2 sprag unit binding internally in the transmission. Have a qualified transmission diagnose the problem firsthand to pinpoint what is going on. The mechanic may have to do a pressure test to isolate the cause of the shift concern.

3. My car want go drive but will go in reverse and shift in 1 or2 and drive some, so what could it be.