Q: Q: My car vibrates while braking

BRAKE PADS AND ROTERS HAVE BEEN REPLACED BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE .

3. Q: My car vibrates while braking

Q: Spark plugs 1 and 5 are black, car is giving a multiple random misfire code, car has sat for a while 7 months ,maybe bad gas

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Car won't shut off when I turn key off. I have to bang the steering wheel hard for it to turn off.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When the vehicle fails to shut off after turning the key in the ignition, the ignition or the alternator are not "turning off". Although it is a bit more technical than that, these are...

Q: Why would I keep getting air and fluid bleeding through the clutch system in my 2008 Infiniti G35

Hello. You more than likely have a bad clutch master cylinder. These will often have a seal failure on the back side of the cylinder which will either leak or suck in air. Both of these will cause this to...