Q: my car vibrates at 50-65 mph but stops when i decellerate or excellerate past those speeds.

the steering wheel and car vibrates at 50-65 mph thats the only time any of the car vibrates. When i apply the brake there's this pressure i feel when pressing them. also when i apply the gas pedal there is also pressure.

The most likely cause of your vibration is an out of balance wheel/tire assembly. Other potential causes include a bad wheel bearing or worn steering/suspension components. An expert can diagnose and repair the vibration in your Chevy. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your Home or Office.

3. my car vibrates at 50-65 mph but stops when i decellerate or excellerate past those speeds.