Q: my car vibrates at 50-65 mph but stops when i decellerate or excellerate past those speeds.

the steering wheel and car vibrates at 50-65 mph thats the only time any of the car vibrates. When i apply the brake there's this pressure i feel when pressing them. also when i apply the gas pedal there is also pressure.

The most likely cause of your vibration is an out of balance wheel/tire assembly. Other potential causes include a bad wheel bearing or worn steering/suspension components. An expert can diagnose and repair the vibration in your Chevy. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your Home or Office.

• my car vibrates at 50-65 mph but stops when i decellerate or excellerate past those speeds.