Q: my car turns over but will not start.

when i start my car. it turns over but will not start. i have no power to the 10 amp fuse on the ECU to go to the coil pack. i tested to see if the coil pack has any power running through it but it was completely dead all 4 cables that run to the coil pack didnt have a spark. could it be my ECU computer??

If no power is supplied to the coil packs this would suggest that the ECU is bad as it is responsible for supplying the power to the coil packs. Coils typically have 12V+ supplied to them from grounding from the ECU. If none of them have power this would suggest either bad ECU or bad wiring from the ECU to the coils.