Q: My car turns on then shakes then it won't turn on can you please help me out.

Please help me out. So I was driving then all the sudden my car decided not to turn on... i tried to turn it on aND it would shake then turn off. Can u please help me out.

The good news is your problem is not "intermittent". That is, the problem will be readily apparent once the mechanic checks for fuel and spark. Problems that "come and go" are the ones that you don’t want to have. As far as the cause, it could be as simple as the coolant temperature sensor not reporting the "cold" status of the engine to the PCM (engine computer) and thus not enough fuel is being supplied to the fuel injectors (on first start) or you could have a bad fuel pump. There are also cam and crankshaft sensors that sometimes stop working. Inasmuch as there are so many other possibilities, your best bet by far is to simply request a no start diagnostic and the certified Mechanic will come out, probably check the fuel pump initially at key on, and then if the problem is not found there, just simply go through the diagnostic "decision tree" until the fault is found. If any diagnostic trouble codes have set, obviously that will shorten the diagnostic and so the Mechanic will see if your check engine light is on or if codes are stored in the engine computer.

3. My car turns on then shakes then it won't turn on can you please help me out.