Q: My car stopped picking up speed

My engine light came on and was flashing then as I was driving my car started to Judda and the car was finding it hard to pick up speed it was only going upto 10 mph and wasn't moving am not sure what is wrong it it it's only been few weeks since I got the car fully serviced

When the check engine light is flashing, it means that you might do damage to the car by continuing to drive. In this case it sounds like you are experiencing a misfire and that means you run the risk of damaging the catalyst. There are a number of possible causes for a misfire, most of them in the ignition system, but if you’ve had the car recently serviced, there might be a connection so you may want to return the car to the shop where the service was performed. If for some reason you don’t want to go back there, or if you feel like you want to know what is wrong before you do, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your misfire and let you know what is going on and what it will take to fix it.

3. My car stopped picking up speed