Q: My car steering pulls and turns

My car steering pulls while crossing on tar strips and steering wheel vibrates and shakes and also my car makes knocking and clunking sound.

A: Since you’ve only supplied the year of your...

Since you’ve only supplied the year of your car there is not much information for me to go on. For example, you may have electric steering or standard steering. You may have lane change assist or other possible options that would need to be narrowed down. I’d suggest getting your car looked at by one of our mobile experts to diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing and help you fix it from there.