Q: My car starts to shake when I turn it on and it gets cold. What can be the problem?

My car starts to shake when I turn it on and it gets cold. what can be the problem? Then I have a leak and on the bottom of my car I never had this problem before

A: Hello there, many faults will cause your 20...

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2010 Mazda 3 to run poorly when cold and shake. Common faults would be the coolant temperature sensor, vacuum leak, thermostat, spark plugs, coil, or wiring harness fault.

The leak under the vehicle can be caused by many faults and would depend on what type of fluid, oil, coolant, transmission fluid or various other fluids. The leak could be related to the rough running problem depending on what is leaking. If you want to have this all taken care of for you, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the shake and guide you through any needed repairs.